Contact Lenses Forum - Lens 101
SITE SPONSOR
contact lenses

Go Back   Contact Lenses Forum - Lens 101 > Contact Lens Forums > 1-2 Week Disposable Contact Lenses
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

1-2 Week Disposable Contact Lenses A discussion of 1-2 week disposable contact lenses such as Acuvue, Acuvue 2, Acuvue Advance, Acuvue Oasys, Air Optics Aqua, Biomedics 38, Biomedics 55, Biomedics 55 Premier, Biomedics XC, Extreme H2O 54%, Extreme H2O S-Xtra, Extreme H2O Thin 59%, Focus 1-2 Week Visitint, FreshLook Handling Tint, O2 Optix, Precision UV, SofLens 38 (Optima FW), SofLens 59, Utraflex 55 ...


Join Lens 101Welcome to the Contact Lenses Forum - Lens 101 forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Which Contacts Can You Sleep In?

This is a discussion on Which Contacts Can You Sleep In? within the 1-2 Week Disposable Contact Lenses forums; I think I finally cracked this code. Okay . . . Daily disposable contact lenses ...


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Site Sponsor
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 04-25-2008, 03:37 PM
Contact Lenses Forum - Senior
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 249
Default Which Contacts Can You Sleep In?

I think I finally cracked this code. Okay . . .

Daily disposable contact lenses cannot be slept in because they are only supposed to be worn once.

The rest of them, weeklies and monthlies are all okay to sleep in . . . right?
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 04-29-2008, 04:45 PM
Contact Lenses Forum - Senior
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 252
Default

My friend slept in a pair of his and when he got up the next morning his eyes were very irritated. But, I think this was mostly his fault. I don't think he was supposed to sleep in his contacts and he didn't put anything in his eyes to keep them moist.

I doubt if I would sleep in my contacts even if I had the type where you can sleep with them.
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 04-29-2008, 04:50 PM
Contact Lenses Forum - Senior
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 249
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skatss View Post
My friend slept in a pair of his and when he got up the next morning his eyes were very irritated. But, I think this was mostly his fault. I don't think he was supposed to sleep in his contacts and he didn't put anything in his eyes to keep them moist.

I doubt if I would sleep in my contacts even if I had the type where you can sleep with them.
Hi Skatss,

What kind of lenses did your friend sleep in again?
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 05-08-2008, 10:28 AM
Contact Lenses Forum - Sophomore
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 95
Default

I fell asleep with my contacts in many years ago and it felt horrible to peel them off when I woke up. I'd like to know more about lenses you can sleep in. It would be nice to wake up and be able to see without putting on glasses or popping in lenses.
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 09-02-2009, 10:28 AM
Contact Lenses Forum - Senior
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 249
Default More Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuietLunatic View Post
I fell asleep with my contacts in many years ago and it felt horrible to peel them off when I woke up. I'd like to know more about lenses you can sleep in. It would be nice to wake up and be able to see without putting on glasses or popping in lenses.
What specifically would you like to know? There are places all over Lens 101 where you can learn about weekly contact lenses, monthly contact lenses, even vial contacts that can last a year.
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 09-03-2009, 08:35 PM
Contact Lenses Forum - Junior
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 117
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuietLunatic View Post
I fell asleep with my contacts in many years ago and it felt horrible to peel them off when I woke up. I'd like to know more about lenses you can sleep in. It would be nice to wake up and be able to see without putting on glasses or popping in lenses.
What kind of lenses were you wearing that time? I think people who wear contact lenses must be very responsible. It could result to irritation and sooner or later the eyes would be damage. We really have to be careful.
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 09-04-2009, 10:51 AM
Contact Lenses Forum - Bachelors Degree
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 503
Default I Agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamblinglord View Post
I think people who wear contact lenses must be very responsible. It could result to irritation and sooner or later the eyes would be damage. We really have to be careful.
That's very true, gamblinglord. I think the majority of people understand what it takes to be a contact lens patient, but some people need a little nudging in the right direction, and I think wearing contacts too long is the #1 thing they must be nudged away from, wouldn't you agree?
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 09-05-2009, 09:05 AM
Contact Lenses Forum - Junior
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 106
Default

Contact lenses that are approved for sleeping are Extended Wear contact lenses. Most people get this confused and think that Extended Wear means lenses that last a long time. It is pretty easy to make that assumption. As far as sleeping in lenses I see absolutely no benefit and extremely hi numbers of problems from doing it. That being said, it isn't the occasional overnight wear or day or two where most of the problems come from, it is the weeks at a time wearers that tend to have trouble. A large study last year confirmed that even with the newer contact lenses you were significantly more likely to get "severe" microbial infections if you sleep with lenses in than if you don't.
The new lenses get more oxygen but they don't get clean in the eye.
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 10-07-2009, 02:37 PM
Contact Lenses Forum - Bachelors Degree
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 503
Default Contact Lens Neglect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Robin View Post
Contact lenses that are approved for sleeping are Extended Wear contact lenses. Most people get this confused and think that Extended Wear means lenses that last a long time. It is pretty easy to make that assumption. As far as sleeping in lenses I see absolutely no benefit and extremely hi numbers of problems from doing it. That being said, it isn't the occasional overnight wear or day or two where most of the problems come from, it is the weeks at a time wearers that tend to have trouble.
Thank you for the information, Sir Robin. I find it hard to believe that people can over wear their contact lenses for weeks. Don't they get uncomfortable before then? Are people really that stubborn?
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 12-16-2009, 03:48 PM
Contact Lenses Forum - Senior
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 249
Default Contact Lens Neglect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vita_man View Post
Thank you for the information, Sir Robin. I find it hard to believe that people can over wear their contact lenses for weeks. Don't they get uncomfortable before then? Are people really that stubborn?
Take a look around this site, V-man. People all over the world disregard the wearing schedule. It amazes me how people can be so careless about their eyes.
Reply With Quote
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 01-21-2010, 03:36 PM
Contact Lenses Forum - Bachelors Degree
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 503
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eye2eye View Post
Take a look around this site, V-man. People all over the world disregard the wearing schedule. It amazes me how people can be so careless about their eyes.
I know. The thing that really bugs me is those people that try to say that "this is all as scam" and you don't have to follow your eye doctor's advice. If if that were true, there's no harm in not wearing your contacts long enough. Some people would rather risk their eyesight than bear the thought of wasting their money.
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 03-12-2010, 10:27 AM
Contact Lenses Forum - Senior
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 249
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vita_man View Post
I know. The thing that really bugs me is those people that try to say that "this is all as scam" and you don't have to follow your eye doctor's advice. If if that were true, there's no harm in not wearing your contacts long enough. Some people would rather risk their eyesight than bear the thought of wasting their money.
You're right, Vita_man. If your eye doctor is trying to "scam" you by telling you to change your contacts more often, it will cost more money to replace contacts more often, but it probably won't hurt your eyes. I'd much rather change contact lenses too often than not often enough.
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 11-14-2011, 11:34 PM
Contact Lenses Forum - Freshman
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1
Default i'm special

i started wearing contacts around 15 maybe younger. not too long after I began using contacts I started sleeping in my monthly contacts. I'm pretty sure my eyes were irritated at first but quickly adjusted. I've slept in mine since and wear overnight/breathable ones can't remember what brand because I've had these in for 6months and only taken them out a few times to clean. Obviously no one recommends doing this but I believe your eyes are able to get used to it and there's no problem with leaving them in for a month or two. I wouldn't go as long as I do.
Also my prescription/eyes have actually gotten better since I started sleeping in my contacts. Don't know if its related.
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 11-15-2011, 10:56 AM
Contact Lenses Forum - Bachelors Degree
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 659
Default Overnight Plans

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleeper View Post
i started wearing contacts around 15 maybe younger. not too long after I began using contacts I started sleeping in my monthly contacts. I'm pretty sure my eyes were irritated at first but quickly adjusted. I've slept in mine since and wear overnight/breathable ones can't remember what brand because I've had these in for 6months and only taken them out a few times to clean. Obviously no one recommends doing this but I believe your eyes are able to get used to it and there's no problem with leaving them in for a month or two. I wouldn't go as long as I do.
Also my prescription/eyes have actually gotten better since I started sleeping in my contacts. Don't know if its related.
Hi sleeper. There are special people like yourself who can sleep in contact lenses for long periods of time, no harm done. While others--like some of the members who have posted above--can't even sleep in contact lenses for one night. It's best to discuss your wearing schedule with your own eye doctor. Wouldn't you agree?
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 11-18-2011, 02:03 PM
Contact Lenses Forum - Freshman
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1
Default

What are the best kind of extended wear contacts, preferably with a little color?
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 11-18-2011, 02:51 PM
Contact Lenses Forum - Senior
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 311
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andee View Post
What are the best kind of extended wear contacts, preferably with a little color?
Well, see that seems like a simple question, but it's really not. People's eyes are different, and what works for me may not work for you. I can tell you what kind I like best, and someone else can tell you what brand they like best, and they may be two different brands, neither of which works for you. Your best bet is to make an appointment with your eye doctor and ask about extended wear contact lenses.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cute Asian Eye Doc.jpg (11.9 KB, 28 views)
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 11-18-2011, 02:56 PM
Contact Lenses Forum - Masters Degree
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 800
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eye2eye View Post
I think I finally cracked this code. Okay . . .

Daily Disposable Contact Lenses cannot be slept in because they are only supposed to be worn once.

The rest of them, weeklies and monthlies are all okay to sleep in . . . right?
As far as I know the only contacts that you're supposed to sleep in are Air Optix Night and Day--you can wear them for 30 nights without removing them--I've tried them before but my eye started to feel suffocated and they're a bitch to remove

I wear daily disposables and I've occasionally fallen asleep in them with no problems, but I wouldn't recommend making a habit of it
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 11-18-2011, 03:18 PM
Contact Lenses Forum - Senior
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 284
Default Take Your Pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvia View Post
As far as I know the only contacts that you're supposed to sleep in are Air Optix Night and Day--you can wear them for 30 nights without removing them--I've tried them before but my eye started to feel suffocated.

I wear daily disposables and I've occasionally fallen asleep in them with no problems, but I wouldn't recommend making a habit of it
There are a whole bunch of contact lenses that one can sleep in, theoretically. There are lenses you can sleep in for a week, for a month and even a year. Here are just a few:
Focus 1-2 Week Visitint
Focus Monthly Visitint
Focus Night & Day
Softcon EW (Extended Wear)
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 11-18-2011, 03:25 PM
Contact Lenses Forum - Masters Degree
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 800
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotpepperking View Post
There are a whole bunch of contact lenses that one can sleep in, theoretically. There are lenses you can sleep in for a week, for a month and even a year. Here are just a few:
Focus 1-2 Week Visitint
Focus Monthly Visitint
Focus Night & Day
Softcon EW (Extended Wear)
I thought that the Focus night & day and the air optix were the same thing

They make lenses that you can sleep in without removing for a YEAR?
Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 11-18-2011, 05:02 PM
Contact Lenses Forum - Masters Degree
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 977
Default B or A?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvia View Post
I thought that the Focus night & day and the air optix were the same thing

They make lenses that you can sleep in without removing for a YEAR?
Focus Night and Day are listed on Lens 101 as monthly contact lenses, while Air Optix Aqua and Air Optix Night & Day Aqua are both in the Monthly section.

Focus Night & Day lenses are 76% lotrafilcon A and 24% water.

Air Optix Aqua are 67% lotrafilcon B and 33% water.

Air Optix Night & Day Aqua are 76% lotrafilcon A and 24% water.

Just like Focus Night & Day.

I guess they are the same, or at least made out of the same material. Are they the same??

Oh, and those yearly lenses probably have to be taken out and cleaned every once in a while, but you don't have to throw them away until their one year anniversary.
Reply With Quote
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 11-18-2011, 05:18 PM
Contact Lenses Forum - Masters Degree
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 800
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgiaonmymind View Post
Focus Night and Day are listed on Lens 101 as monthly contact lenses, while Air Optix Aqua and Air Optix Night & Day Aqua are both in the Monthly section.

Focus Night & Day lenses are 76% lotrafilcon A and 24% water.

Air Optix Aqua are 67% lotrafilcon B and 33% water.

Air Optix Night & Day Aqua are 76% lotrafilcon A and 24% water.

Just like Focus Night & Day.

I guess they are the same, or at least made out of the same material. Are they the same??

Oh, and those yearly lenses probably have to be taken out and cleaned every once in a while, but you don't have to throw them away until their one year anniversary.
Ohhh ok--well the Air Optix seemed like the perfect thing for me since I'm blind as a bat but they just didn't work out as well, maybe it would be better if I just wore them for a week at a time rather than a month
Reply With Quote
  #22 (permalink)  
Old 01-07-2012, 12:53 PM
Contact Lenses Forum - Freshman
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1
Default I wear nothing but contacts

Focus night and days are the best to me I couldnt even feel them in my eyes at all. These contacts can be worn for 30 days and gave me no problems. The Acuvue oasis were good for two weeks at a time and I had trouble with them.
Reply With Quote
  #23 (permalink)  
Old 01-09-2012, 03:51 PM
Contact Lenses Forum - Bachelors Degree
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: US
Posts: 426
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsEsha32 View Post
Focus night and days are the best to me I couldnt even feel them in my eyes at all. These contacts can be worn for 30 days and gave me no problems. The acuvue oasis were good for two weeks at a time and I had trouble with them.
Thank you for the recommendation, MsEsha32.
Reply With Quote
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 01-09-2012, 06:13 PM
Contact Lenses Forum - Ph.D.
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,379
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvia View Post
Ohhh ok--well the Air Optix seemed like the perfect thing for me since I'm blind as a bat but they just didn't work out as well, maybe it would be better if I just wore them for a week at a time rather than a month
the only thing to be careful of is "lens tightening" and i have found that the night and day aqua do tend to tighten up.
Reply With Quote
  #25 (permalink)  
Old 01-10-2012, 10:48 AM
Contact Lenses Forum - Senior
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 241
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvbostonxo2's View Post
the only thing to be careful of is "lens tightening" and i have found that the night and day aqua do tend to tighten up.
What is "lens tightening"? Do they actually shrink?
Reply With Quote
  #26 (permalink)  
Old 01-10-2012, 04:38 PM
Contact Lenses Forum - Ph.D.
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,379
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Robin View Post
Contact lenses that are approved for sleeping are Extended Wear contact lenses. Most people get this confused and think that Extended Wear means lenses that last a long time. It is pretty easy to make that assumption. As far as sleeping in lenses I see absolutely no benefit and extremely hi numbers of problems from doing it. That being said, it isn't the occasional overnight wear or day or two where most of the problems come from, it is the weeks at a time wearers that tend to have trouble. A large study last year confirmed that even with the newer contact lenses you were significantly more likely to get "severe" microbial infections if you sleep with lenses in than if you don't.
The new lenses get more oxygen but they don't get clean in the eye.
agreed......corneal keratitis
Reply With Quote
  #27 (permalink)  
Old 01-10-2012, 05:02 PM
Contact Lenses Forum - Bachelors Degree
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 423
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvbostonxo2's View Post
the only thing to be careful of is "lens tightening" and i have found that the night and day aqua do tend to tighten up.
Do that do that if you only wear them for a week as sylvia is apparently planning to do?
Reply With Quote
  #28 (permalink)  
Old 01-10-2012, 07:27 PM
Contact Lenses Forum - Ph.D.
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,379
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captainteneel View Post
What is "lens tightening"? Do they actually shrink?
there is research out there that says that Silicone hydrogels don't shrink. But from personal experience myself and with patients. THey do tend to stick and shrink from the lens drying out with over night wear.

Presumbly I think you have to have great tears to sustain wearing a soft contact lens overnight.
Reply With Quote
  #29 (permalink)  
Old 01-11-2012, 11:10 AM
Contact Lenses Forum - Senior
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 293
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvbostonxo2's View Post
there is research out there that says that Silicone hydrogels don't shrink. But from personal experience myself and with patients. They do tend to stick and shrink from the lens drying out with over night wear.

Presumably I think you have to have great tears to sustain wearing a soft contact lens overnight.
Really? I've been a member here since 2007 and no one has mentioned that before. That's very interesting. What if you don't wear them at night and keep them hydrated? Will they still shrink?
Reply With Quote
  #30 (permalink)  
Old 01-11-2012, 01:12 PM
Contact Lenses Forum - Ph.D.
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,379
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotpepperking View Post
There are a whole bunch of contact lenses that one can sleep in, theoretically. There are lenses you can sleep in for a week, for a month and even a year. Here are just a few:
Focus 1-2 Week Visitint
Focus Monthly Visitint
Focus Night & Day
Softcon EW (Extended Wear)
correction:
ONLY these lenses are approved for SAFE overnight wear!

BL purevision, PureVision 2 HD
coopervision Biofinity
ciba vision night and day aqua, air optix aqua
Acuvue oasys
Reply With Quote
  #31 (permalink)  
Old 01-11-2012, 01:15 PM
Contact Lenses Forum - Ph.D.
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,379
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstDown View Post
Really? I've been a member here since 2007 and no one has mentioned that before. That's very interesting. What if you don't wear them at night and keep them hydrated? Will they still shrink?
no.

Any soft contact lens needs tears or moisture to maintain the parameters of the lens.....Have u ever left a soft lens out of moisture, they shrivel up!

I have found that this phenomenon occurs with individuals with dryish eyes.

Its called lens tightening and can occur with all contact lenses but frequently occurs when soft lenses are worn overnight.
Reply With Quote
  #32 (permalink)  
Old 01-11-2012, 03:19 PM
Contact Lenses Forum - Senior
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 267
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvbostonxo2's View Post
no.

Any soft contact lens needs tears or moisture to maintain the parameters of the lens.....Have u ever left a soft lens out of moisture, they shrivel up!

I have found that this phenomenon occurs with individuals with dryish eyes.

Its called lens tightening and can occur with all contact lenses but frequently occurs when soft lenses are worn overnight.
Yet another reason to take your contacts out according to your doctor's instructions.
Reply With Quote
  #33 (permalink)  
Old 01-12-2012, 04:28 PM
Contact Lenses Forum - Senior
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 249
Default Don't Mind Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvbostonxo2's View Post
correction:
ONLY these lenses are approved for SAFE overnight wear!

BL PureVision, PureVision 2 HD, CooperVision Biofinity, CibaVision Night and Day Aqua, Air Optix Aqua, Acuvue Oasys
Thanks for the updated lists. I hope that you don't mind my obsessive placing of capitals in the quotation above.
Reply With Quote
  #34 (permalink)  
Old 03-08-2012, 01:26 AM
Contact Lenses Forum - Freshman
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 10
Default

Protein remover tablets may help but it's doubtful.By the time you can see or feel a hard white spot on the lens, it is too late , the lens is finished.It isn't just on the surface, it comes from within the lens , like rust on metal.Protein remover tablets just clean the daily buildup when started on new lenses.
Reply With Quote
  #35 (permalink)  
Old 03-09-2012, 05:44 PM
Contact Lenses Forum - Bachelors Degree
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 664
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolleen.koby View Post
Protein remover tablets may help but it's doubtful.By the time you can see or feel a hard white spot on the lens, it is too late , the lens is finished.It isn't just on the surface, it comes from within the lens , like rust on metal.Protein remover tablets just clean the daily buildup when started on new lenses.
Hello again, kolleen.koby. I'm seeing your name a lot on this forum today. Keep up the good work.

So in your reply up there, are you saying that protein starts building up on the [i]inside[i] of the lens? How does it get in there?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmark This Site
Add a link on your site or blog
1-2 Week Disposable Contact Lenses Ask a question about 1-2 Week Disposable Contact Lenses , start a discussion, share your opinion, or write an online review and share your experience with 1-2 Week Disposable Contact Lenses contact lenses.

Copy and Paste HTML Below:


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:58 AM.


Contact Lenses

/ Contact Lens Forums
Daily Disposable Contact Lenses 2
1-2 Week Disposable Contact Lenses
Monthly Disposable Contact Lenses
Color Contact Lenses 2 3 4 5 6 7
Gas Permeable Contact Lenses 2 3
Toric Contact Lenses 2 3
Bifocal Contact Lenses 2
Vial Contact Lenses
Other Contact Lenses 2 3, & Contact Lens Care 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC7 ©2008, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2001 - 2010 eyeTopics.com, Inc. All rights reserved.

Any materials provided on this web site are for informational purposes only. Have your eyes examined regularly and always follow your eye care professional's instructions for the proper use and care of your contact lenses. IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY UNEXPLAINED EYE DISCOMFORT, WATERING, VISION CHANGE OR REDNESS, REMOVE YOUR LENSES IMMEDIATELY AND CONSULT YOUR EYE CARE PROFESSIONAL BEFORE WEARING YOUR CONTACT LENSES AGAIN.

Site operated by eyeTopics.com, Inc.