Contact Lenses Forum - Lens 101
SITE SPONSOR
contact lenses

Go Back   Contact Lenses Forum - Lens 101 > Contact Lens Forums > Monthly Disposable Contact Lenses > Air Optix Aqua
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Air Optix Aqua Ask a question about Air Optix Aqua, start a discussion about Air Optix Aqua, share your opinion about Air Optix Aqua, or write an online review and share your experience with Air Optix Aqua contact lenses.


Join Lens 101Welcome to the Contact Lenses Forum - Lens 101 forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

air optix vs biofinity

This is a discussion on air optix vs biofinity within the Air Optix Aqua forums; read it and switch to Biofinity http://www.opticianonline.net/assets/getAsset.aspx?ItemID=3086...


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Site Sponsor
Since 1995, Lens.com has provided all types and brands of contacts,including the popular Air Optix Aqua contacts, One - Two Week Disposable Lenses manufactured by CIBA Vision, at 70% OFF retail. Buy with confidence as Lens.com offers the exact same contact lenses prescribed by your eye doctor delivered to you for less!
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 01-26-2010, 03:37 PM
Contact Lenses Forum - Junior
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 172
Default air optix vs biofinity

read it and switch to Biofinity

http://www.opticianonline.net/assets/getAsset.aspx?ItemID=3086
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 01-26-2010, 04:49 PM
Contact Lenses Forum - Bachelors Degree
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 516
Default Give Me a Hint

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfriel View Post
read it and switch to biofinity

http://www.opticianonline.net/assets/getAsset.aspx?ItemID=3086
Uh, uh. No fair. At least give me a summary of what's at that site you want me to link to. I don't want to leave my cozy home at Lens 101 unless it's absolutely necessary.
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 01-26-2010, 04:58 PM
Contact Lenses Forum - Junior
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 172
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droopy View Post
Uh, uh. No fair. At least give me a summary of what's at that site you want me to link to. I don't want to leave my cozy home at Lens 101 unless it's absolutely necessary.
Comparative clinical evaluation of two
silicone hydrogel lenses for daily wear
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 01-27-2010, 10:37 AM
Contact Lenses Forum - Masters Degree
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 918
Default Air Optix vs Biofinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfriel View Post
Comparative clinical evaluation of two silicone hydrogel lenses for daily wear
I see, and can you tell us here in Lens 101 land what makes Biofinity better than Air Optix, in your opinion?

You've got to keep in mind that sum of d ppl hu read Lens 101 cnt evn tel u w@ dey mean w/o shortnin evry wrd.
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 01-27-2010, 11:00 AM
Contact Lenses Forum - Junior
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 172
Default clinical research is what matters

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleElvis View Post
I see, and can you tell us here in Lens 101 land what makes Biofinity better than Air Optix, in your opinion?

You've got to keep in mind that sum of d ppl hu read Lens 101 cnt evn tel u w@ dey mean w/o shortnin evry wrd.
IMHO, clinical research is what matters, not peoples freakin' opinions. opinions are like @$$holes, every body has one, show me the clinical data from multiple research projects and i may start to believe your opinion, otherwise, dont waste my time with your hot air.

http://www.opticianonline.net/assets/getAsset.aspx?ItemID=2113

Last edited by rfriel; 01-27-2010 at 11:02 AM.. Reason: fdsaf
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 01-27-2010, 12:08 PM
Contact Lenses Forum - Bachelors Degree
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 435
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfriel View Post
IMHO, clinical research is what matters, not peoples freakin' opinions. opinions are like @$$holes, every body has one, show me the clinical data from multiple research projects and i may start to believe your opinion, otherwise, dont waste my time with your hot air.

http://www.opticianonline.net/assets/getAsset.aspx?ItemID=2113
Rfriel,

You begin this post with "IMHO" and then go on to say that opinions are "hot air."

This board is loaded with people's "freakin' opinions" and I'm glad. Do we really need "clinical data from multiple research projects" just to find out which contact lenses are more comfortable? If I see three posts from people who say "I like Air Optix" and two that say "I like Biofinity" that may not produce my final decision, but it helps.

To assume that everyone's else's opinion is "hot air" sounds rather arrogant, don't you think?

Besides, I for one rather have someone's opinion than a post that just says "Here, follow this link."

Okay, I'm, not trying to start a fight. I just would like everyone here to remember that Lens 101 is a community. Let's have a little respect, okay?
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 01-28-2010, 09:47 AM
Contact Lenses Forum - Junior
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 172
Default You are 100% correct, I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by John316 View Post
Rfriel,

You begin this post with "IMHO" and then go on to say that opinions are "hot air."

This board is loaded with people's "freakin' opinions" and I'm glad. Do we really need "clinical data from multiple research projects" just to find out which contact lenses are more comfortable? If I see three posts from people who say "I like Air Optix" and two that say "I like Biofinity" that may not produce my final decision, but it helps.

To assume that everyone's else's opinion is "hot air" sounds rather arrogant, don't you think?

Besides, I for one rather have someone's opinion than a post that just says "Here, follow this link."

Okay, I'm, not trying to start a fight. I just would like everyone here to remember that Lens 101 is a community. Let's have a little respect, okay?
i was arrogant, and slap my face, yes, i would rather have clinical data, objective reviews, but subjective reviews are just as essential in the lens101 community since social networking is such an integral part of our society now. so yes, you are very correct in your statement above. Thanks for your input.
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 02-11-2010, 04:31 PM
Contact Lenses Forum - Senior
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 393
Default Thank You

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfriel View Post
i was arrogant, and slap my face, yes, i would rather have clinical data, objective reviews, but subjective reviews are just as essential in the lens101 community since social networking is such an integral part of our society now. so yes, you are very correct in your statement above. Thanks for your input.
Is that sarcasm or repentance? I take it by the smiley face that you sincerely agree with John316's post and regret your former attitude. I'm going to assume that you are sincere and congratulate you on your humility.
You've contributed quite a few posts to Lens 101, rfriel, and looking over them, 99% percent of them are helpful and polite.
I'm sorry if some of the members here "rub you the wrong way," but as you say: "social networking is such an integral part of our society now." It's very important that we try to read everything here in the best possible light.
Thanks for understanding.
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 02-11-2010, 04:45 PM
Contact Lenses Forum - Junior
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 172
Default i agree with your assessment

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaMaster View Post
Is that sarcasm or repentance? I take it by the smiley face that you sincerely agree with John316's post and regret your former attitude. I'm going to assume that you are sincere and congratulate you on your humility.
You've contributed quite a few posts to Lens 101, rfriel, and looking over them, 99% percent of them are helpful and polite.
I'm sorry if some of the members here "rub you the wrong way," but as you say: "social networking is such an integral part of our society now." It's very important that we try to read everything here in the best possible light.
Thanks for understanding.
yes, social networking is important, and just because i agree that i was arrogant in the previous post does not mean that i concede that objective clinical data is not important in our analysis of proper contact lens wear. is the evidence for an opinion subjective or objective? objective evidence is much more concrete and believeable but that does not mitigate the need for subjective evidence as well, even the weighting is far less.
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 03-30-2010, 02:13 PM
Contact Lenses Forum - Bachelors Degree
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 516
Default Objective Clinical Data or a Pretty Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfriel View Post
yes, social networking is important, and just because i agree that i was arrogant in the previous post does not mean that i concede that objective clinical data is not important in our analysis of proper contact lens wear. is the evidence for an opinion subjective or objective? objective evidence is much more concrete and believeable but that does not mitigate the need for subjective evidence as well, even the weighting is far less.
As Little Elvis pointed out, there are people on this site who don't want to read the reports from Eye Care Professionals with all the lingo that they don't understand as non-professionals. Also there are people who just plain don't want to go to another site when they're already at a site called "Lens 101" that sounds like a place where they can learn about lenses.

Objective clinical data is very important. I agree with you 100% on that. However, and maybe I'm wrong here, your average Lens 101 reader does not want to sift through a lot if scientific gobbledygook, they just want to know which do YOU like better, Biofinity or Air Optix, and why.

That's why in so many commercials on TV, instead of giving you the objective clinical data, they give you a pretty girl talking about what happened when she tried the product and why she likes it so much. It works.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg Redhead With Contacts.jpeg (3.1 KB, 131 views)
Reply With Quote
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 03-30-2010, 02:43 PM
Contact Lenses Forum - Junior
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 172
Default I wish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droopy View Post
As Little Elvis pointed out, there are people on this site who don't want to read the reports from eye care professionals with all the lingo that they don't understand as non-professionals. Also there are people who just plain don't want to go to another site when they're already at a site called "Lens 101" that sounds like a place where they can learn about lenses.

Objective clinical data is very important. I agree with you 100% on that. However, and maybe I'm wrong here, your average Lens 101 reader does not want to sift through a lot if scientific gobbledygook, they just want to know which do YOU like better, Biofinity or Air Optix, and why.

That's why in so many commercials on TV, instead of giving you the objective clinical data, they give you a pretty girl talking about what happened when she tried the product and why she likes it so much. It works.
the cute redhead came with the product too, then it would sell much better. LOL
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 03-30-2010, 03:22 PM
Contact Lenses Forum - Senior
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 273
Default Now With a Cute Redhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfriel View Post
the cute redhead came with the product too, then it would sell much better. LOL
If that was the case, some would probably say "I'll take two, please."
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3x08-skins-4823086-510-383.jpg (20.3 KB, 127 views)
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 03-31-2010, 03:38 PM
Contact Lenses Forum - Senior
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 393
Default Me Too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droopy View Post
As Little Elvis pointed out, there are people on this site who don't want to read the reports from eye care professionals with all the lingo that they don't understand as non-professionals. Also there are people who just plain don't want to go to another site when they're already at a site called "Lens 101" that sounds like a place where they can learn about lenses.

Objective clinical data is very important. I agree with you 100% on that. However, and maybe I'm wrong here, your average Lens 101 reader does not want to sift through a lot if scientific gobbledygook, they just want to know which do YOU like better, Biofinity or Air Optix, and why.

That's why in so many commercials on TV, instead of giving you the objective clinical data, they give you a pretty girl talking about what happened when she tried the product and why she likes it so much. It works.
Put me down for two redheads, too. That would be twice as much . . . conversation and intellectual stimulation.
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 04-20-2010, 04:00 PM
Contact Lenses Forum - Masters Degree
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 918
Default Go Easy on the Gobbledygook

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaMaster View Post
Put me down for two redheads, too. That would be twice as much . . . conversation and intellectual stimulation.
Yes, exactly, and probably very little scientific gobbledygook.

Can you believe Spell Check warned me when I misspelled "gobbledygook"?
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 04-23-2010, 01:38 PM
Contact Lenses Forum - Bachelors Degree
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 516
Default Good Looks

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfriel View Post
the cute redhead came with the product too, then it would sell much better. LOL
Yeah, maybe. Unless she's not as nice as she looks. As one of my television heroes once said: "Good looks are no substitute for a sound character."
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2913346258_21407353ab.jpg (80.1 KB, 110 views)
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 04-26-2010, 02:05 PM
Contact Lenses Forum - Masters Degree
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 918
Default Look Her In the Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droopy View Post
Yeah, maybe. Unless she's not as nice as she looks. As one of my television heroes once said: "Good looks are no substitute for a sound character."
Ah, yes. "The Pirate Planet." That Mary Tamm has some very pretty eyes. Does anybody know if she wears contacts?

Does anybody have a better picture than this? After searching the `net so long that Lens 101 logged me off, this is the best picture I could find of Mary Tamm's eyes.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DJIrOzZlrq5m3jtyqPt0BnbZo1_500.jpg (59.0 KB, 108 views)
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 05-04-2010, 04:50 PM
Contact Lenses Forum - Senior
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 393
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleElvis View Post
Ah, yes. "The Pirate Planet." That Mary Tamm has some very pretty eyes. Does anybody know if she wears contacts?

Does anybody have a better picture than this? After searching the `net so long that Lens 101 logged me off, this is the best picture I could find of Mary Tamm's eyes.
She's got pretty blue eyes and they look natural to me.

I understand that Louise Jameson who played Leela on Doctor Who, wore contacts because the character had brown eyes, but the actress did not. The contacts were so uncomfortable for her that a device was written into the script that allowed Leela's eyes to suddenly turn blue.

Wikipedia says "Although Jameson's eyes are naturally blue, as Leela she initially wore red contact lenses to make them brown. However, the contact lenses severely limited her vision, and producer Graham Williams promised her she could stop wearing them. To explain the change in-story, writer Terrance Dicks wrote a scene in the 1977 serial Horror of Fang Rock in which Leela's eyes suffer "pigment dispersal" and turn blue after viewing the explosion of the Rutan ship."

A rare instance of someone on TV wearing contact lenses to change an actresses' eyes from blue to brown.

Last edited by ThaMaster; 06-30-2010 at 02:42 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 06-10-2010, 11:36 AM
Contact Lenses Forum - Bachelors Degree
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 516
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaMaster View Post
She's got pretty blue eyes and they look natural to me.

I understand that Louise Jameson who played Leela on Doctor Who, wore contacts because the character had brown yes, but the actress did not. The contacts were so uncomfortable for her that a device was written into the script that allowed Leela's eyes to suddenly turn blue.

Wikipedia says "Although Jameson's eyes are naturally blue, as Leela she initially wore red contact lenses to make them brown. However, the contact lenses severely limited her vision, and producer Graham Williams promised her she could stop wearing them. To explain the change in-story, writer Terrance Dicks wrote a scene in the 1977 serial Horror of Fang Rock in which Leela's eyes suffer "pigment dispersal" and turn blue after viewing the explosion of the Rutan ship."

A rare instance of someone on TV wearing contact lenses to change an actresses' eyes from blue to brown.
She wore red contacts to make them look brown? I guess that's the best they could do in 1977.
So the next time you put in your brown contact lenses, think of poor Louise Jameson, running around in a tiny little costume and red contact lenses, trying to see well enough to throw her knife accurately and not skewer a cameraman.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg leela2.jpg (21.7 KB, 96 views)
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 06-30-2010, 02:56 PM
Contact Lenses Forum - Senior
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 393
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droopy View Post
She wore red contacts to make them look brown? I guess that's the best they could do in 1977.
So the next time you put in your brown contact lenses, think of poor Louise Jameson, running around in a tiny little costume and red contact lenses, trying to see well enough to throw her knife accurately and not skewer a cameraman.
Her eyes look pretty brown in that picture. It's hard to believe that effect was created by red lenses over blue eyes.

Here she is in more recent times with her natural blue eyes.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg louise-jameson.jpg (32.2 KB, 88 views)
Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 11-01-2010, 11:20 AM
Contact Lenses Forum - Senior
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 395
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfriel View Post
Comparative clinical evaluation of two
silicone hydrogel lenses for daily wear
Ooo! Comparative clinical evaluation. Sounds like a real page turner.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2004_palmilla_beach6.jpg (81.0 KB, 69 views)
Reply With Quote
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 06-30-2011, 04:11 PM
Contact Lenses Forum - Bachelors Degree
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 435
Default I'll Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by comicbookguy View Post
Ooo! Comparative clinical evaluation. Sounds like a real page turner.
Hey, send me to that beach and I'll read whatever you want me to.
Reply With Quote
  #22 (permalink)  
Old 07-06-2011, 09:43 AM
Contact Lenses Forum - Senior
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 395
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droopy View Post
As Little Elvis pointed out, there are people on this site who don't want to read the reports from eye care professionals with all the lingo that they don't understand as non-professionals. Also there are people who just plain don't want to go to another site when they're already at a site called "Lens 101" that sounds like a place where they can learn about lenses.

Objective clinical data is very important. I agree with you 100% on that. However, and maybe I'm wrong here, your average Lens 101 reader does not want to sift through a lot if scientific gobbledygook, they just want to know which do YOU like better, Biofinity or Air Optix, and why.

That's why in so many commercials on TV, instead of giving you the objective clinical data, they give you a pretty girl talking about what happened when she tried the product and why she likes it so much. It works.
Amen to that, Droopy. There are lots of forums out there with loads of clinical data and the people who read those forums really like it. Lens 101 isn't a forum for people with doctoral degrees to discuss the ramifications of the latest theses in their educational institution's academic journal. It's a Forum For the People. Even if someone never finished high school, I'd like to think that they could read Lens 101 and get something out of it.
Reply With Quote
  #23 (permalink)  
Old 07-06-2011, 09:51 AM
Contact Lenses Forum - Senior
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 395
Default The Results Are In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droopy View Post
Uh, uh. No fair. At least give me a summary of what's at that site you want me to link to. I don't want to leave my cozy home at Lens 101 unless it's absolutely necessary.
I left my cozy home at Lens 101 to check out the link given by rfriel, and here's a sample of what was there:

"This was a two-month, single-masked, randomised, bilateral, cross over daily wear evaluation with subjects wearing Biofinity and Air Optix for one month each. The multi-centre study was conducted at seven sites in the UK. Lens details are summarised in Table 1. To prevent bias, subjects were masked to lens type and sponsor and investigators masked to sponsor, although not necessarily lens type since Air Optix incorporates distinctive markings."

Here's the conclusion:

"This study shows that Biofinity lenses performed well with regards to clinical performance when refitting existing CL wearers for DW. When comparing the lens with another SiH, both performed well, although Biofinity gave better comfort performance than Air Optix, particularly later in the day, along with fewer symptoms of discomfort and blurred vision . . . Biofinity led to fewer slit lamp findings than habitual lenses for limbal hyperaemia, bulbar hyperaemia and corneal staining during the month, in addition to less limbal and bulbar hyperaemia than with Air Optix."

That wasn't so bad, copying and pasting that.
Reply With Quote
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 07-08-2011, 12:23 PM
Contact Lenses Forum - Bachelors Degree
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 516
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaMaster View Post
She's got pretty blue eyes and they look natural to me.

I understand that Louise Jameson who played Leela on Doctor Who, wore contacts because the character had brown eyes, but the actress did not. The contacts were so uncomfortable for her that a device was written into the script that allowed Leela's eyes to suddenly turn blue.

Wikipedia says "Although Jameson's eyes are naturally blue, as Leela she initially wore red contact lenses to make them brown. However, the contact lenses severely limited her vision, and producer Graham Williams promised her she could stop wearing them. To explain the change in-story, writer Terrance Dicks wrote a scene in the 1977 serial Horror of Fang Rock in which Leela's eyes suffer "pigment dispersal" and turn blue after viewing the explosion of the Rutan ship."

A rare instance of someone on TV wearing contact lenses to change an actresses' eyes from blue to brown.
"Hey you! Get away from that Rutan ship! What if it explodes? Do you want to get pigment dispersal or something?"
Reply With Quote
  #25 (permalink)  
Old 08-02-2011, 02:09 PM
Contact Lenses Forum - Bachelors Degree
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 570
Default Why Not Use Brown?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droopy View Post
She wore red contacts to make them look brown? I guess that's the best they could do in 1977.
So the next time you put in your brown contact lenses, think of poor Louise Jameson, running around in a tiny little costume and red contact lenses, trying to see well enough to throw her knife accurately and not skewer a cameraman.
Aren't you glad we have brown contact lenses now? I can't imagine being able to get red contact lenses but not brown ones. Can anyone explain this mystery?
Reply With Quote
  #26 (permalink)  
Old 08-19-2011, 02:47 PM
Contact Lenses Forum - Bachelors Degree
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 435
Default It Was Easier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoey View Post
Aren't you glad we have brown contact lenses now? I can't imagine being able to get red contact lenses but not brown ones. Can anyone explain this mystery?
Dunno. Apparently in those days red contacts were easier to make than brown.
Reply With Quote
  #27 (permalink)  
Old 11-08-2011, 01:05 PM
Contact Lenses Forum - Senior
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 273
Default Opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfriel View Post
IMHO, clinical research is what matters, not peoples freakin' opinions.
So in your opinion, people's opinions don't matter?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmark This Site
Add a link on your site or blog
Air Optix Aqua Ask a question about Air Optix Aqua, start a discussion, share your opinion, or write an online review and share your experience with Air Optix Aqua contact lenses.

Copy and Paste HTML Below:


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:19 PM.


Contact Lenses

/ Contact Lens Forums
Daily Disposable Contact Lenses 2
1-2 Week Disposable Contact Lenses
Monthly Disposable Contact Lenses
Color Contact Lenses 2 3 4 5 6 7
Gas Permeable Contact Lenses 2 3
Toric Contact Lenses 2 3
Bifocal Contact Lenses 2
Vial Contact Lenses
Other Contact Lenses 2 3, & Contact Lens Care 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC7 ©2008, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2001 - 2010 eyeTopics.com, Inc. All rights reserved.

Any materials provided on this web site are for informational purposes only. Have your eyes examined regularly and always follow your eye care professional's instructions for the proper use and care of your contact lenses. IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY UNEXPLAINED EYE DISCOMFORT, WATERING, VISION CHANGE OR REDNESS, REMOVE YOUR LENSES IMMEDIATELY AND CONSULT YOUR EYE CARE PROFESSIONAL BEFORE WEARING YOUR CONTACT LENSES AGAIN.

Site operated by eyeTopics.com, Inc.