|Register||FAQ||Members List||Calendar||Search||Today's Posts||Mark Forums Read|
|Celebrity Contact Lenses Ask a question about Celebrity Contact Lenses, start a discussion about Celebrity Contact Lenses, share your opinion about Celebrity Contact Lenses, or write an online review and share your experience with Celebrity Contact Lenses.|
Welcome to the Contact Lenses Forum - Lens 101 forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Cameron Diaz Eye Color and Picture
Date of birth: 30 August 1972 Location: San Diego, California, USA Career Start: The Mask
Hair Colour: Blonde
Eye Colour: Blue
Sign: Sun in Virgo, Moon in Taurus
Relations: Companion: Jared Leto; former companion: Matt Dillon (actor); father: oil foreman; mother: exporting agent; sister: Chimene
Education: High school
Occupation: Model, Actress
* Chosen by Empire magazine as one of the 100 Sexiest Stars in film history (#13). 
* Chosen by People Magazine as one of the 50 most beautiful people in the world. 
* Started working as a model when was 16.
* Was voted 13th in the Empire (UK) magazine's poll of the world 100 most sexy people. [August 1995]
* Has a reputation for being late.
* Auditioned for the film Things to Do in Denver When You're Dead (1995) but lost the role to Gabrielle Anwar.
* Was set to play Sonya Blade in Mortal Kombat (1995) but broke her wrist prior to filming and was replaced by Bridgette Wilson.
* Got alcohol poisoning in Australia at age 18.
* Very superstitious.
* Father, Emilio Diaz, had a small role in There's Something About Mary (1998) as a 'Jailbird'.
* Graduated High School from Long Beach Poly Class of 1990 in Long Beach California
* Was a half-time dancer at football games in high school.
* Police caught an airline security guard at Los Angeles International Airport stealing items from Diaz. Diaz reported her passport and a large sum of cash missing. [December 1999]
* Engaged to actor Jared Leto. [November 2000]
* Auditioned for the film Waking the Dead (2000/I) but lost the role to Jennifer Connelly.
* Cameron's parents allowed the then - 16-year old to spend five years traveling the world to pursue her modeling career beginning in Japan, where she was accompanied only by a 15 year old fellow model.
* Was discovered by a photographer at a Hollywood party who, within a week, helped her land a contract with the Elite Modeling Agency.
* Lived with video producer Carlos De La Torre for five years.
* Her father is Cuban.
* Will ONLY wash her face in Evian spring water!
* Became only the second actress to join the coveted $20 Million Club (after Julia Roberts), when she signed for that amount to do Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle (2003) in January 2002.
* Was named one of the 50 Most Beautiful People by People Magazine in 2002.
* Has an older sister named Chimene.
* Her mother, Billie, is of Native American, Italian and German descent.
* Voted the 11th Sexist Female Movie Star in the Australian Empire Magazine September 2002.
* Measurements: 34B-23-36 (on set of "The Mask") (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
* Broke off her engagment to Jared Leto.
* 30 August 2003 - Broke her nose in a surfing accident in Hawaii on her birthday.
* 20 Novemeber 2003 - Photographer John Rutter was ordered to stand trial for attempted extortion, attempted grand theft, perjury, and forgery after trying to blackmail her with topless shots he had of her from a 1992 shoot.
* Voted as #8 on the Top 100 Sexiest Women 2004 in FHM [DK]
* Hosted the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards '04 (2004) (TV) with co-host Mike Myers.
* Ranked #3 in Stuff magazine's "102 Sexiest Women in the World" (2002).
|Bookmark This Site|
|Add a link on your site or blog|
Celebrity Contact Lenses Ask a question about Celebrity Contact Lenses , start a discussion, share your opinion, or write an online review and share your experience with Celebrity Contact Lenses contact lenses.
Copy and Paste HTML Below:
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|