Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: Color Coordinating Your Chaps Clip On Sunglasses

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    664

    Default Color Coordinating Your Chaps Clip On Sunglasses

    When you wear Chaps clip on sunglasses, do you try to match the color of the frames to the color of your shirt? If not your shirt, then maybe shoes or something? How do you decide what color sunglasses frames you want to wear for the day; or do you not care at all?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    527

    Default Stick With Basic Black

    Quote Originally Posted by 321contacts View Post
    When you wear Chaps clip on sunglasses, do you try to match the color of the frames to the color of your shirt? If not your shirt, then maybe shoes or something? How do you decide what color sunglasses frames you want to wear for the day; or do you not care at all?
    I get around that whole matching thing by wearing sunglasses with black frames. That way, they never clash with anything I'm wearing.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wookiee74 View Post
    I get around that whole matching thing by wearing sunglasses with black frames. That way, they never clash with anything I'm wearing.
    That's very clever, Wookie74. Basic black is the way to go.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 321contacts View Post
    That's very clever, Wookie74. Basic black is the way to go.
    Wookiees are very fashion conscious.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    664

    Default Something New

    Quote Originally Posted by Wookiee74 View Post
    Wookiees are very fashion conscious.
    That's interesting, I didn't know that.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 321contacts View Post
    That's very clever, Wookie74. Basic black is the way to go.
    A agree. It's always a good idea to wear back.

    Of course you don't want to look like you're going to a funeral, so don't overdo it. Just keep it simple.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBanker1 View Post
    A agree. It's always a good idea to wear back.

    Of course you don't want to look like you're going to a funeral, so don't overdo it. Just keep it simple.
    She looks pretty good, except I'm not mad about the "Morticia Addams"-like webbing on her dress.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    664

    Default Don't Be So Somber

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoey View Post
    She looks pretty good, except I'm not mad about the "Morticia Addams"-like webbing on her dress.
    Like BigBankr1 said, "you don't want to look like you're going to a funeral."

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 321contacts View Post
    Like BigBankr1 said, "you don't want to look like you're going to a funeral."
    Yes, exactly. You don't have to dress in black, you just have to wear cool black shades.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wookiee74 View Post
    I get around that whole matching thing by wearing sunglasses with black frames. That way, they never clash with anything I'm wearing.
    Black goes with everything. Great idea Wookiee.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBanker1 View Post
    Yes, exactly. You don't have to dress in black, you just have to wear cool black shades.
    Anybody recognize the lady in the sunglasses, shorts and boots?

  12. #12

    Default A Hint

    Quote Originally Posted by 321contacts View Post
    Anybody recognize the lady in the sunglasses, shorts and boots?
    I do, but it's because I'm the one who copied and pasted it there, so I'm disqualified.

    Here's a hint: It's not Hillary Clinton.

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBanker1 View Post
    I do, but it's because I'm the one who copied and pasted it there, so I'm disqualified.

    Here's a hint: It's not Hillary Clinton.
    That teeny, tiny URL in the corner says "Beyonce(something).com, so I'm guessing that's who it is. I know the name, but I guess I don't know what she looks like. I just know she's pretty and she has a funny name.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by herbking View Post
    That teeny, tiny URL in the corner says "Beyonce(something).com, so I'm guessing that's who it is. I know the name, but I guess I don't know what she looks like. I just know she's pretty and she has a funny name.
    Yeah, Beyonce's kind of an unusual name, but she looks good in those sunglasses.

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by herbking View Post
    That teeny, tiny URL in the corner says "Beyonce(something).com, so I'm guessing that's who it is. I know the name, but I guess I don't know what she looks like. I just know she's pretty and she has a funny name.
    I think the URL says "Beyonceworld.com."

    Don't go to that site though. Stay here. Stay.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBanker1 View Post
    I think the URL says "Beyonceworld.com."

    Don't go to that site though. Stay here. Stay.
    Yeah, don't run off. There's still plenty to see here.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBanker1 View Post
    Yes, exactly. You don't have to dress in black, you just have to wear cool black shades.
    Black shorts are good if you have the legs for it.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoey View Post
    Yeah, Beyonce's kind of an unusual name, but she looks good in those sunglasses.
    The sunglasses look good. That's what really counts.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBanker1 View Post
    Yes, exactly. You don't have to dress in black, you just have to wear cool black shades.
    What do you think about her shorts and boots ensemble? Should she wear both at the same time?

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wookiee74 View Post
    What do you think about her shorts and boots ensemble? Should she wear both at the same time?
    Visually, it looks good, but judging by the strong shadow it looks pretty sunny and hot, so I don't think leather boots would be a good idea.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    570

    Default Shades Over Shorts

    Quote Originally Posted by Wookiee74 View Post
    What do you think about her shorts and boots ensemble? Should she wear both at the same time?
    I was going to say the same thing as 321contacts up there. This is a lens website, so I'm going to vote for the sunglasses.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    527

    Default I Approve

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoey View Post
    I was going to say the same thing as 321contacts up there. This is a lens website, so I'm going to vote for the sunglasses.
    Short skirt and sunglasses. Beat the heat and the bright sun. Nice work Beyonce.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • Contact Lenses / Contact Lens Forums

    1. Daily Disposable Contact Lenses 2

      1-Day Acuvue 2, 1-Day Acuvue Moist 2, 1-Day Acuvue TruEye, Biotrue ONEday Biomedics 1 Day 2, ClearSight 1 Day, Dailies AquaComfort Plus 2, Focus Dailies 2, Proclear 1 Day 2, SofLens Daily Disposable 2,
    1. 1-2 Week Disposable Contact Lenses

      Acuvue 2, Acuvue 2 2, Acuvue Advance 2, Acuvue Oasys 2, Avaira, Biomedics 38 2, Biomedics 55 2, Biomedics 55 Premier 2, Biomedics EP, Biomedics XC 2, Extreme H20 54% 2, Extreme H2O 59% Thin 2, Extreme H2O 59% Xtra 2, FreshLook Handling Tint 2, O2 Optix 2, Precision UV 2, SofLens 38 2, SofLens 59 2, Vertex Sphere
    1. Monthly Disposable Contact Lenses

      Air Optix Aqua 2, Air Optix Night & Day Aqua, Biofinity 2, Clarity H2O, Focus Monthly Visitint 2, Focus Night & Day 2, Frequency 55 2, Frequency 55 Aspheric 2, Optima 38 SP 2, Preference 2, Preference Standard 2, Proclear Compatibles 2, PureVision 2
    1. Color Contact Lenses 2 3 4 5 6 7

      Acuvue 2 Colours - Enhancers 2, Acuvue 2 Colours - Opaques 2, Expressions Colors 2, Focus 1-2 Week SoftColors 2, FreshLook Dimensions 2, Focus Monthly SoftColors 2, FreshLook ColorBlends 2, FreshLook Colors 2, FreshLook One-Day 2
    1. Gas Permeable Contact Lenses 2 3

      Boston 7 2, Boston Envision 2, Boston EO 2, Boston Equalens 2, Boston Equalens II 2, Boston ES 2, Boston II 2, Boston IV 2, Boston RXD 2, Boston XO 2, Boston XO2 2, Flosi 2, Fluorex 300 2, Fluorex 500 2, Fluorex 700 2, Fluorocon 2, Fluoroperm 151 2, Fluoroperm 30 2, Fluoroperm 60 2, Fluoroperm 92 2, Hydro 02 2, OP-2 2, OP-10 2, OP-3 2, OP-6 2, O-Perm 30 2, O-Perm 60 2, Optacryl 60 2, Optimum Classic 2, Optimum Comfort 2, Optimum Extra 2, Optimum Extreme 2, Paragon HDS 2, Paragon HDS 100 2, Paragon Thin 2, Paraperm 02 2, Paraperm EW 2, PMMA 2, Polycon II 2, SA 18 (Phoenix 18) 2, SA 32 (Phoenix 32) 2, SGP I 2, SGP II 2, SGP III 2, Trans-aire 2
    1. Toric Contact Lenses 2 3

      Acuvue Advance for Astigmatism 2, 1-Day Acuvue Moist for Astigmatism, Avaira Toric, Extreme H20 54% Toric, Purevision 2HD, Purevision 2HD for Astigmatism, Acuvue Oasys for Astigmatism 2, Air Optix for Astigmatism 2, Biomedics Toric, Biofinity Toric, ClearSight 1 Day Toric, Focus Dailies Toric 2, Focus Monthly Toric 2, Frequency 55 Toric 2, Frequency 55 Toric XR, FreshLook ColorBlends Toric 2, FreshLook Toric 2, Optima Toric 2, Preference Toric DW 2, Preference Toric XR, Proclear Toric 2, Proclear Toric XR, PureVision Toric 2, SofLens 66 Toric 2, Vertex Toric 2, Vertex Toric XR,
    1. Bifocal Contact Lenses 2

      Acuvue Bifocal 2, Biofinity Multifocal, Acuvue Oasys for Presbyopia, Air Optix Aqua Multifocal, Focus Dailies Progressives 2, Frequency 55 Multifocal, Proclear Multifocal, PureVision Multi-Focal 2, SofLens Multi-Focal 2
    1. Vial Contact Lenses

      Silsoft Aphakic Adult, Silsoft Super Plus Kids, Softcon EW 2,
    1. Other Contact Lenses 2 3, & Contact Lens Care 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

      Celebrity Contact Lenses 2, Halloween Contact Lenses 2, Novelty Contact Lenses 2, Special Effects Contact Lenses 2, Sports Contact Lenses 2
  • Contact Lens Solutions

    1. Multi-Purpose Solutions

      Aquify, Biofresh, Biotrue, Clear Care, COMPLETE, OPTI-FREE EXPRESS, OPTI-FREE Pure Moist, OPTI-FREE RepleniSH, Oxysept, ReNu Fresh, ReNu Sensitive, RevitaLens, Sensitive Eyes Daily Cleaner, Sensitive Eyes Plus Saline, Ultrazyme
    1. Gas Permeable

      Boston Advance (GP), Boston Conditioning and Cleaner (GP), Boston One Step Liquid Enzymatic (GP), Boston Simplus (GP), OPTI-FREE GP
    1. Protein Removers

      OPTI-FREE Supra Clens, ReNu 1 Step liquid Protein Remover
    1. Comfort Drops

      Blink Contacts Lubricating Eye Drops, Boston Rewetting Drops (GP) COMPLETE Blink-N-Clean Lens Drops, OPTI-FREE Pure Moist Rewetting Drops OPTI-FREE RepleniSH Rewetting Drops, ReNu MultiPlus Rewetting Drops ReNu Rewetting Drops, Sensitive Eyes Rewetting Drops
  • Eyewear

    1. Eyeglasses & Reading Glasses

      Prada Eyeglasses, Armani Eyeglasses, Versace Eyeglasses, Calvin Klein Eyeglasses, Ray Ban Eyeglasses, Oakley Eyeglasses, Vogue Eyeglasses, DKNY Eyeglasses, Cazal Eyeglasses, Safilo Eyeglasses
    1. Sunglasses

      Oakley Sunglasses, Ray Ban Sunglasses, Christian Dior Sunglasses, Prada Sunglasses, Spy Sunglasses, Dolce & Gabbana Sunglasses, Maui Jim Sunglasses, Smith Sunglasses, Versace Sunglasses, Bolle Sunglasses
  • Eye Care Forums

    1. Eye Health

      Eye Surgery 2 3 4 5, General Eye Health 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9,
    1. Eye Care Professionals

      ECP Corner
  • News

    1. News Archive

      2010 (Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec) 2009 (Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec) 2008 (Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec) 2007 (Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec) 2006 (Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec) 2005 (Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec) 2004 (Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec)